Quotes Update :
Home » , , » Funny Quote - Same Feather

Funny Quote - Same Feather

I know ANG IBA DYAN, in a laughing mode if they read this Funny Quote. True NAMAN DIBA? Birds LANG ANG MAY feather, so they are same birds. JEJEJE

SAKIT NANG TIYAN KO SA KATATAWA DITO. Even my neighbor laugh at me when I say it to her.

Although we have a small or big problem, TAWA PARIN TAYO, don’t be serious in the problem, because after that problem tomorrow will be an addition problem. I’m sure HINDI KA TITIGILAN NG PROBLEMA. jejejeje

Share this article :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, your comments are highly appreciated!

RSSMicro FeedRank® ResultsPhilippines Blog DirectoryPersonal - Top Blogs PhilippinesBest Personal-Journals Blogs
BlogSitesList.com | Free Website Directory
 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Advertise with Us | Site map
Copyright © 2011. Love Quote 100 . All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Blogger