Quotes Update :

Broken Heart Love Quote

In real life in this world, you need to be expert in everything! And you will not become expert if you don’t undergo some sacrifices and trails. Expertise will undergo long processes. 

In my own experience, loves will always the center of everything if you fall in it. You do whatever and sacrifice anything just to protect the relationship. But we can’t deny, every sacrifice has a value to anyone who did, and that return you will not know if it is better or not. 

 Broken heart is very common and I never get surprise in it! As I experienced this, I’ll simply think, it just the beginning and I will be reaches the end. Hehehehe! Meaning I never do the thing I have done before for the future. 

People who have never experienced a broken hear never realize how hard it is to gain trust from someone how has and that is true!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, your comments are highly appreciated!

RSSMicro FeedRank® ResultsPhilippines Blog DirectoryPersonal - Top Blogs PhilippinesBest Personal-Journals Blogs
BlogSitesList.com | Free Website Directory
 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Advertise with Us | Site map
Copyright © 2011. Love Quote 100 . All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Blogger