Quotes Update :
Home » » I'm happy because I have you

I'm happy because I have you

I'm happy because I have you saying of this kind of words means you are feel lucky to him or her being part of your life. I thinks there is a special thing that happen or special thing that the person do makes you happy.

Happiness in this real world is people want to be. In my own theory happiness can be done if you have peace of mind, because as we grow there are so many problems coming in our way. So thinking of problems can make us unhappy.

I suggest that don't be sad, always think that there are hopes after tomorrow. Even some of your decision failed don't think that this is a failure, always think it serves as a lesson.
I'm happy because I have you
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, your comments are highly appreciated!

RSSMicro FeedRank® ResultsPhilippines Blog DirectoryPersonal - Top Blogs PhilippinesBest Personal-Journals Blogs
BlogSitesList.com | Free Website Directory
 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Advertise with Us | Site map
Copyright © 2011. Love Quote 100 . All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Blogger